The days of having a specific remote dedicated to each device are long gone. One does not need to keep 5 or 6 remotes in his household when there is one that does it all! Yes, an RCA universal remote is a one-stop solution to control all of your electrical equipment at home.
One needs to program RCA remote to JVC TV with a set of unique codes that are dedicated to each type of equipment such as TV, DVD player, home theatre system, or Blu-ray player you have to choose you code same as rca remote codes for element tv type l mean for JVC tv you have to choose JVC codes only. The simple programming steps allow the user to prepare the universal remote for usage when performed correctly.
How to Program a RCA Universal Remote To a JVC TV
As mentioned earlier, one has to program an RCA universal remote to integrate it with a JVC TV. Out here we will discuss two ways in which this can be done.
Method 1: Programming Universal Remote Without Codes
- “Turn on” JVC TV.
- Turn on RCA remote and press the device button such as TV, or DVD, for 3 seconds. The red LED light will indicate the remote is ready for programming.
- Point remote towards device and press CH+ and CH- buttons. The remote will show on/off signals. Press the “up” and “down” keys continuously and the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by pressing on the “Power” key. The device will turn on. Once it starts testing the remote by switching channels.
- Now press the “Device” button to save the code. The LED for the device button will blink twice to confirm that the code is stored.
Method 2: Programming Universal Remote With Codes
- “Turn on” the JVC TV and the RCA universal remote.
- Press the “TV” button on your RCA remote.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button of the remote until the LED flashes. This means that the remote is in learning mode.
- Now, enter the keycode. You can find the keycode in the programming guide.
- Next, point the RCA remote towards the JVC TV, then press and hold the “Power” button.
- Release the “Power” button the moment the screen switches off.
There you go!
Now, the RCA remote codes for JVC TV are fed into your universal remote. Your universal remote is ready to control your television. In case, the remote is not working you must repeat the steps with a different code. You will eventually have your remote programmed.
JVC Codes List for RCA Universal Remote
Do you have any equipment from the JVC brand such as a smart TV, DVD player, or home theatre system? If so, then you will need to learn about the RCA universal remote codes for JVC TV that will help you program your universal remote.
What Is The 4 Digit RCA Universal Remote Code For a JVC TV
One can find the multiple series of 3-digit, 4-digit, and 5-digit universal codes at the back of their JVC smart TV and then manually enter them with the steps mentioned later in this article. However, in case you can’t see the codes, you can look up the codes on a search engine.
Why Is My JVC TV Not Working With RCA Remote?
Smart TV connected to universal remotes are the best option to enjoy seamless entertainment with ease of single point access to multiple devices. RCA remote connected to a JCA TV can help your experience the same. However, things will not be same if your JVC TV isn’t working with your RCA remote. Well! There are multiple reasons to the same. Right from the incorrect polarity of the assembled batteries to old batteries, broken or damaged remote and even a fake remote might trouble your operations.
How To Turn On JVC TV Without Remote Or Power Button?
Turning on your JCV TV without the remote can be tricky but not impossible. In case, your remote isn’t working, you can always use the physical buttons present on the TV to switch it on. However, in case even the power button isn’t working, you can download the universal remote app over your smart device and connect to your TV and easily operate all the functions of the JVC TV. The app can be easily downloaded from the play store as per your device compatibility.
How to turn off JVC smart TV without RCA universal remote?
Like switching on the JCA smart TV, switching the TV off can also be easily performed without the RCA universal remote. Use the physical power button on the TV to switch off your streaming device or use the downloaded app to switch it off or perform any other required functions of the smart TV.