RCA stands amongst one of the most globally recognised and in-use brands of universal remote controls that comes with multi-device synchronization features. Due to its unique feature of easily synchronizing with any streaming device, it has gained the highest popularity amongst users. The usage is simple and easy to implement however, the user needs to first pair the remote with the device of their choice. This could be anything ranging from ONN TV, Roku TV, ONN DVD player, etc.
Even though most of the time, the remote controls come with a guide through which it is very easy to correspond the relative code and easily sync, a step-by-setup process needs to be followed each time you wish to sync your device. Here, we will describe a comprehensive step-by-step guide to help you easily program your RCA universal remote to any device you choose.
RCA Remote Codes for ONN TV List
RCA remotes generally come with a substantial manual and guide that describes how to use and pair your one-stop control device. To find your pairing code, you need to either look for the same in the manual, or this can be done through an automated process. It is very simple but needs a careful step-by-step flow.
RCA Universal Remote Codes for ONN ROKU TV
Similarly, separate ONN TV codes for RCA universal remote are available on the device box or the manual that had come along with your remote control. You just need to keep a note and enter the same during the setup process. Failing this, you might have to repeat the entire process, which would waste your time. So, better keep the code ready beforehand.
The only thing that needs to be kept in mind is that similar codes won’t work for multiple devices. This means you must pick a separate RCA universal remote code for ONN TV and one for Roku TV.
RCA Universal Remote Codes for ONN DVD Player
Universal remote code doesn’t just work on video streaming devices like TV but, it goes perfectly with audio and video playing devices like a DVD player as well. Get the ONN DVD player codes for RCA universal remote, and you can easily sync your device for uninterrupted enjoyment. RCA universal remote code for ONN DVD PLAYER might differ from what you have for your Roku or ONN TV, so make sure to cross-check.
How to Program RCA Universal Remote to ONN ROKU TV?
Now, if you are looking for the steps to program RCA universal remote to ONN ROKU TV, here is a fully described step-by-step process for you. You can easily set up RCA universal remote for ONN TV using these. Let’s begin!
Here we are describing the process of programming the RCA universal remote control in case it doesn’t have a “CODE SEARCH” button!. If you don’t see a Code Search button on your remote, you can program your remote using your RCA universal remote code for ONN ROKU TV.
- Get the remote’s revision number. In case you don’t have the same, open the battery cartridge and remove the batteries; you can see a sticker with a set of 5 or 6 characters starting with the letter “R”.
- Next, browse RCA’s website to search the revision number from the drop-down menu.
- Pick your brand name from the next list on the drop-down menu. For faster operation, type the brand name.
- Select the device type that needs to be connected. This could be your TV or the DVD player, etc.
- Depending on the unit you wish to connect to; you might have more than one code.
- Now turn ‘ON’ the device you wish to pair with the remote.
- It’s time to use your code. Use the number pad on the remote to enter the code, pointing the remote at the device the entire time.
- It’s testing times! Test if all the buttons of your remote are working or not.
How to Program RCA Universal Remote to ONN TV?
If your remote has the “Code Search” button, there is another simpler way to pair devices.
- If your remote has this button, just connect your device by entering the code specific to the device.
- Turn your TV ‘ON’.
- Press the “Code Search” button on the remote and press the device button that needs to be paired. You will see the remote’s light blink once and glow steadily.
- Now enter the code using the remote’s number pad, holding it towards the device. You will see the light turned off if the right code is entered.
- Don’t forget to test your remote to ensure all its buttons work.
- In case, still, your code for the device isn’t working, you can perform a code entry search as an alternate option.
Best Apps To Operate ONN TV Without Using Universal Remote
The ONN TV offers a remarkable user experience with applications that enable its easy operation without the need of a universal remote. Two applications that provide ideal control and convenience are the ROKU app and the AnyMote app.
ROKU App: The ROKU app is a free option that turns your smartphone into a remote control. Its user-friendly interface and compatibility with various ROKU devices make it an ideal choice for ONN TVs with ROKU integration. The app offers easy access to your favourite channels, volume control, and other essential features.
AnyMote App: AnyMote is a powerful app that works with many devices, including ONN TVs. The app offers both a free and paid version, with the paid version costing $6.99. The paid version unlocks additional features and functionalities, providing even greater control over your ONN TV. AnyMote’s intuitive interface makes navigating and managing your TV settings a breeze.
A universal remote is an amazing tool that can replace any other general remote in the segment. However, the pairing needs to be carefully done. But, once the right pairing is done, nothing better than this can help you stream programs of your choice.