Throw away that pile of remotes you have sitting on your coffee table. What’s the need for multiple remotes when you have one that does it all! A universal remote is one of the most user-friendly gadgets out there. The remote can easily give commands to your Samsung TV while also controlling multiple other devices such as Blu-ray players, stereo systems, etc. Universal remote controls your home entertainment system after you feed it with various codes. The Samsung TV codes for universal remote are fairly unique compared to the codes of other brands So let’s see how we can program a universal remote.
What Is RCA Universal Remote for Samsung TV List
One of the very first codes used while programming a Samsung TV codes are below and for westinghouse tv codes for rca universal remote check this. In case it doesn’t work, and you can’t find the user manual, you may refer to the list of RCA universal remote codes for Samsung TV that can be found in the manual or online. It is very important to match the code with the device, else the device might fail to install or sync with the universal remote. Every device has its own unique code. Similar goes for Samsung TV as well.
RCA Remote 5 Digit Codes for Samsung TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu-ray Player
One can take a look at the back of the blu-ray player to check out the codes for programming a universal remote. As an alternative, one may use a bit of trial and error by entering each of the rca universal remote codes for Samsung Blu-ray player that can be found online or in the device manual rca universal remote control codes, 4 digits list. Match the compatible code to the device while synchronizing and your device is ready for streaming. Enjoy seamless entertainment with that marvelous universal remote that is a complete revolution in the streaming industry.
How to Program RCA Remote to Samsung TV
The process for programming an RCA remote is quite simple like we did program rca remote to hisense tv. Just follow the steps mentioned below and you will have your universal remote programmed in a jiffy!
- Press the TV button till the power light is illuminated.
- Keep the TV button pressed as you input the various RCA code for Samsung TV.
- If the power sign remains lit, the code is correct. On the contrary, if the power light blinks 4 times, you need to enter another code.
- Release the TV button after all the right codes have been entered.
- Test all the TV functions such as volume control, and switching TV channels, etc.
There are a few codes that only control half the remote. So, test all codes till the remote is fully programmed.
Why Is My RCA remote not working with Samsung TV, Even with New Batteries?
There are a few reasons why the RCA remote not working with Samsung TV, even with new batteries. After inserting fresh batteries, you have to control the device from an appropriate distance. Even it is not working as expected after changing the batteries. Follow a few tips to connect the RCA remote to Samsung TV.
- Reprogram the remote using a compatible code found in the user manual or on this website. In addition, remove interrupting objects between the device and the remote.
- Check the external errors, such as physical damage on the remote and TV sensor. If you notice any physical, then correct it.
- Reprogram the remote after resetting the RCA remote. As well as, after programming the remote, check all the functions which you wish to control the Samsung TV with RCA remote.
- Reset the Samsung TV following the guidelines. After this, connect the remote to the Samsung TV.
Samsung TV Not Working with Remote Except Power Button
Samsung TV is not working with the remote except for the power button? Don’t worry. The problem is partial programming of the remote, which happens when you program the remote with a valid code. Device codes look similar, and the remote will accept the code, but you must check the remote control after programming the remote. If the remote is not working as expected, you must try another code until all features work correctly. You can check RCA remote programming instructions on this website.
How To Connect RCA Universal Remote To Samsung TV Blu Ray
The steps mentioned below will help you program your RCA universal remote codes Samsung Blu ray into the remote.
- Turn on the blu ray and press the setup button until the red light stays for 2 seconds. Release after that.
- Press the Blu-ray button on the RCA remote.
- Enter the 0199 code and the red light will turn off.
- If the code is correct then the red light will turn off, or else the red light will flash and remain on. In such a case, try with another code with same process.
One needs to ensure a few things while setting up a universal remote. See to it that the remote has fresh batteries installed in it. Moreover, one must follow the steps mentioned earlier, diligently, or else you will need to repeat the steps right from step 1. So, get started with your universal remote programming endeavor and make life a tad bit simpler.