Are you getting tired of keeping track of the medley of remotes lying all over your drawing room? With one remote for a TV, another for the DVD player, and a third for the home theatre system, it can get quite confusing to know which one goes for which. Hence, one must purchase an RCA universal remote.
An RCA remote allows the user to control multiple devices with a single remote. It does so after being programmed with a specific set of codes. If you happen to own a Philips TV then you will need to enter RCA universal remote code for Philips TV to sync the remote with your television.
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Philips TV
A dozen remotes for controlling devices is such a thing of the past. Now, there is a rather inexpensive way to consolidate your controller count. Thanks to the folks at RCA, one can now invest in a high-quality singular remote control that is universal. These remotes are very user-friendly and are a breeze to program. However, you will need to feed in the RCA universal remote codes for Philips Smart TV to be able to use it.
|Code Type||RCA Philips TV Codes|
|RCA 4 Digit Codes For Philips TV||
1454, 1866, 0054, 1744, 1856, 2372, 2374
|RCA 5 Digit Codes For Philips TV||
11867, 11454, 12374, 12372, 11866, 11394, 10171
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Philips Blu Ray Player
People who own a Philips Blu-ray player along with other devices might be interested in settling for universal remote control. An RCA universal controller needs to be programmed with a unique set of codes such as 4 and 5-digit codes that are different for different devices. Hence, one needs to choose the right codes to program the RCA remote to a Philips Blu-ray player even for program rca remote to roku you have to choose brand wise. Upon doing so, the RCA remote will be ready to control your Blu-ray device.
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Philips DVD Player
As mentioned earlier, one needs to choose the right set of codes to manually program an RCA remote to a specific device. In case, you want to program the universal remote to a Philips DVD player, you will need to look at the back of the DVD player or just conduct a search on a search engine to find the right codes to program your universal remote to a Philips DVD.
|RCA Philips DVD Player||RCA Philips DVD Codes|
|4 Digit||0503, 0539, 2056, 2084, 0646, 0675, 1267, 1354, 1506, 2434|
|5 Digit||30503, 30539, 32056, 32084, 30646, 30675, 31267, 31354, 31506, 32334, 32434, 32526|
How to Program RCA Universal Remote for Philips TV
There are various ways to program RCA universal remote for Philips TV. We will discuss the two most common methods of programming an RCA remote to a Philips TV and for alternate method you have to check how to program rca universal remote to element tv to know the steps (step are same for every device but code will be different)
Method 1: Auto programming method
- Turn on your Philips TV.
- Click on the TV button. The LED indicator will light up and remain lit.
- Next, press and hold the TV button and the on/off button simultaneously. The lit on/off button will turn off, and turn on after a moment.
- Release both buttons after the on/off LED turns on.
- Next, click on the “Play” button on RCA remote, and the TV should turn off after 5 seconds. If this does not happen, keep clicking the “Play” button every 5 seconds till the TV turns off.
- Now, click on the “Reverse” button. Keep pressing it every 3 seconds until the TV turns back on.
- After that, click on the “Stop” button to save the programming in the remote’s memory.
Method 2: Direct code programming
- Switch on the TV and hold the TV button on RCA remote until the LED light turns on.
- Keep the TV button pressed while you enter the first code.
- If the power button turns on, you have entered the correct code.
- Now, start testing the device commands. If volume, channel, and menu commands are working, your remote is programmed.
In case, the ‘Power’ button blinks 4 times, it means you have entered an incorrect code. So, you need to repeat the process. Best of luck!